It is aimed to make available affordable credit to small farmers to help them finance and / or expand their present agricultural activities and increase their income generation potentials.
- Working capital for agricultural activities:
- Short-term agricultural activities (rice, corn, banana, coconut, fruits, vegetables, etc.)
- Livestock production (hogs, cattle, chicken, carabao, etc.)
- Aquaculture (fish ponds, caraggeanan culture, etc.)
- Acquisition of Agri-related fixed and farm assets that can be paid in short term (12 months or less)
- Farm tools and equipment
- Farm animals: (e.g. carabaos, pigs, cows )
- Additional capitalization for Agri-businesses (such as manufacturing/processing of agricultural products)
- Very low interest rate
- Very convenient as an assigned BDI personnel will come to you to collect payment regularly
- Optional loan term ranging between 30 to 360 days
- No hidden charges
- Optional frequency of payment: daily, weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly
- Loanable Amount: Minimum : Php 3,000.00
- Loanable Amount: Maximum : Php150,000.00
- With a Savings Component feature encouraging clients to “ save for the rainy days ”
Client Eligibility Requirements:
- Microentrepreneurs between 21 to 62 years old:
- In business for at least 1 year.
- Residences and places of business are located within BDI service areas.
(Provinces of Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay and Misamis
- Of good health.
- Business Permit/ Barangay Business Permit
- Community Tax Certificate
- 3 pcs. 2” X 2” Latest ID Pictures
- At least 1 valid Identification Cards
- Any Proof of Billing
- Two (2) Co-Makers
1,599 total views, 1 views today